Below are answers to some of the most common questions we receive. Don't see your question? Drop us a line!
What are the most common causes of pipe corrosion?
Pipe corrosion can be caused by a number of things, almost all of which are related to poor water quality, including:
- Chemicals and contaminates in the water
- The pH of the water
- The amount of oxygen in the water
- The temperature of the water
- The water pressure
What are some consequences of delaying plumbing repairs?
Aside from the obvious costs associated with water leaks impairing the efficiency of your plumbing and racking up your water/electric utility bill, there are often even more serious consequences associated with plumbing problems that go ignored. Excess moisture in the home can lead to the growth.
How can I tell if my pipes need to be replaced?
There are ways to tell if its time to replace your water pipes.
- Discoloration of your pipes from a visual inspection.
- Visible corrosion on the outside of the pipes and valves.
- Pin hole leaks through the system that have been repaired.
- Copper pipes, CPVC pipes or galvanize pipes are a potential threat to homes in Florida.
There are ways to tell if its time to replace your sewer pipes.
- Cast iron pipes will build scale internally and create sewer blockages.
- Broken pipes in the walls or under the slab of the home.
- Root intrusion
- Sewer smells in home.
These are just a few examples of the Waste and Water pipes at the end of their life span.
What types of customers will we worked with?
We will work with just about all customers. We are a C.O.D. (Cash on Delivery) company.
We will work for: Residential home owners, Commercial, Owners, Landlords, Businesses, General Contractors, Friends and Neighbors.
What should customers know about our pricing?
Our pricing is very fair for both parties. Right now we offer Free Service calls during the days. Nights and weekends may have a service call fee.
Once we give our estimate, the price does not go any higher regardless of time on job.
We offer discounts for Veterans, First Responders and Senior Citizens!